Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dang-nab-it.

Well, there's been a set-back on the plan with Grandmere.

If I follow the instructions for the sleeve cap, I end up with a too-short sleeve and a too-deep armhole.


I have now ripped, and re-knit and things are looking much better. I'm still hoping to get this done before I hit Salt Spring tomorrow for a wonderful weekend of friends, food and fibre.

I've got big plans for W once I'm done with Grandmere. Plans that involve a gorgeous yarn from Lisa Souza in Elektra - check out Caroline's new roving in that colourway.

I'll make sure to take the camera, but I don't know if there will be wireless access from our accomodations. Fibre Festival updates may have to wait until Sunday night.

1 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

W will look so fabulous!!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home