Monday, April 17, 2006

Sockapaloooza socks done!



Project specs : Toe-up socks
A combination of Priscilla Gibson-Roberts East-West Crew Socks from Ethnic Socks and Stockings (unshaped toes) and Jackie Erickson-Schweitzer's Basic Toe-to-Cuff Socks (numbers, gusset increases and heel)

Yarn: Regia Cotton Surf Provence colourway

Needles: Regia 2.5mm needles, the short ones. I really liked these and I'm finding it hard to switch back to my longer, 2.25mms.

Started: April 2nd, 2006
Finished: April 16th, 2006

I hope my sock pal likes them. I had a LOT of fun knitting them up. This striping pattern was particularly addictive and fast.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

extra points for matchiness! congrats on finishing!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful!

1:08 PM  
Blogger alison said...

Awesome stripes! I love them. Wish y ou were my sock pal. ;0)

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty! You have a very lucky pal!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look wonderful- perfectly shaped!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

So beautiful!!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger cauchy09 said...

Great socks! Congrats on finishing.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

BEAUTIFUL socks! They look like they might be small enough to fit my feet... pleasE?

11:17 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

beautiful! you should be a sock photo stylist!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Acch,you're killing me Angela--I wanted that yarn at elan.com but did not buy it fast enough! Now I know it went to someone good, at least. You did a gorgeous job!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home