Sunday, April 23, 2006

WIPeout, the first


Done! I cannot believe how happy I am to have these socks done. I've been knitting on them since at least early February. The left sock took 4 tries to turn the heel (don't ask, I have no idea what kept going wrong) and the ribbed legs took WAY longer than normal. I guess it's because my Sockapaloooza socks spoilt me with their stockinette legs.

The WIP list has to keep decreasing as I have 2 friends with babies on the way and baby Oliver is getting bigger every day! With that in mind I have 3 sweaters from the Miss Bea books in the pipeline. Sidebar updates incoming.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela....pink toes are happy toes...lovely job!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are lovely socks. you don't know how much better you just made me feel..one of the pairs of socks i am working on at the moment took 4 heel tries. you would think by now that i would have it figured out.

12:35 PM  
Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Yay! The cursed socks are done! Should have shown everyone the lovely heels 'tho.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Stasia said...

The socks look great!

Thanks so much for your dye liquid tips on my blog... I'll give it a shot using your formula!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home