Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Late, late, late

Late to the recipient and late to the blog. I whipped these up last week for the Flame's twin brother's girlfriend. Oy. She plays a lot of WOW in her basement suite and had commented upon The Flame's fingerless mitts. I hope she likes them.


Project specs :
Hand/Wristwarmers from Last-Minute Gifts (I think)

1 skein Noro Shinano instead of Cash Iroha
4.25 mm Crystal Palace Bamboo needles.

I did make the cuffs shorter before I split for the thumb hole.

My shishigashira maple is starting to leaf!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, I'm sure she's going to love them!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Love the Shinano colour and the way it looks as wrist warmers!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi:

I saw on another blog that you have a Rognvaldson wheel. I just saw one of these yesterday and loved the look of it. How does it spin? Is it versatile? Portable? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Michelle

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home