Friday, September 30, 2005

No cable, no pictures

OK, it's not like there would be anything interesting to take pictures of right now either.

I'm still knitting that afghan edging (argh). On strip 3 of 4, about 17 repeats left. (Boring).

I started and ripped a sock because the yarn I chose was too thin and too dark for the pattern. Dark green, too thin yarn does not make for attractive gansey patterned socks. I've re-started the pattern in that nice pink yarn I was using for the doomed wedding shawl.

I've resisted starting the fir cone shawl as I really want the wedding afghan of my plate. So the weekend goals are : get going on the afghan, find the camera-computer cable.

The good news is I have a new blog to read and it's officially sweater weather in Vancouver.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

mwah :-)

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don'tcha just love it that it is sweater weather again? I love that cozy feeling. did your other socks find a good home?

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home