Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Not Knitting

I spent the weekend in lovely Bellevue at PAX. If the pink Nintendo DS didn't give it away I'm a bit of a closet game-player. I'm really more into board-games and card-games but can certainly appreciate a good video game. The new Zelda game looks really good, but doesn't come out for a year, the boys were making noises about Pirates of the Caribbean Sea and I'm going to try not to get any more addicted to my DS games than I already am.

At this point, I'm still trying to recover. Imagine hordes of friendly, if intense gamers. Musical acts, the Omegathon, digital camera scavenger hunts (Bob the bear may never recover). I stayed up late, I consumed caffeine (rare) and I stood in line.

AND, on top of all that, I hung out with some knitting friends and maybe met some new knitting friends. I went out to the fair on Saturday and spun up another hank and a half for the Wool Peddler's, and on Sunday Kim hung around Bellevue keeping out of trouble.

Food highlights - Dick's Burgers, a really wonderful lettuce wrap from the mall, and the best pho I've had south of the border.

Fibre highlights - some more of Kim's awesome handspun, and some of her hand-dye came home with me. I didn't buy ANYTHING at Hilltop East.

Now, put the elements of my weekend, shadow-knitting and this together. What do you think is brewing in my brain?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Oh Lawd......I shudder to think......Felted DS case?

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home