Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Am I there yet?


Opinions please. I think I'm getting close to the end of Wool Peddler's and I'm ready to head into the home stretch. I've got 7 lace repeats done in this picture. The knitting needles demarcate the centre back and the start of the lace pattern. 2 more repeats? 3 more repeats? Even more?

When I get bored, I've been switching to Pebbles from Rowan #24 (looking blue-ish in the early twilight). I can't remember why I put this down but it sure is fun. One of the friendlier Kaffe Fassett patterns as it's fair-isle done on 5mm needles. No intarsia and I've modified it to be knit in the round instead of in pieces. I'm contemplating lining choices and I'm leaning towards a colourful silk - maybe jade green or that gorgeous purpley-grey that Rowan called Dragonfly.

5 Comments:

Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Oh Angela, both are looking gorgeous! What a perfect red for the wool peddlers and the shifting colors in pebbles!

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just my 2 cents on WP. I like the lace section bigger than the garter section so I say keep on repeating.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything looks gorgeous. Makes me wish that I was knitting all your stuff.

1:50 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

love both projects, the pebble colors are wonderful :-) how long is wool peddler's already?

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two more.

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home