Friday, July 14, 2006

Easily distracted

There seems to be no end to the new and shiny. Everywhere I turn I see new projects beckoning. As I continue with row 10 of 24 of the (Evil) ruffle I gave in and cast-on for the FibreTrends Leaf Lace socks using some lovely purple merino sock yarn. I'm not sure it will hold up well over time, but it's got a lovely hand and the rows are only 56 sts long!

Once I finish Flirty Ruffles, I'm going to start the Mystery Stole 2, possibly in some lace-weight linen that I have.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenknits said...

Yeah! Another MS2KALer!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I hope this isn't a faux pax, but could I please ask about a project you worked on back in Sept 05? See, I have just discovered your blog and I love it! I would like to find instructions for the Wedding Afghan, it's so lovely. Thanks!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home