Sunday, May 28, 2006

More of the same


All of my knitting is looking the same as the last time you saw it. In that vein here's the only picture you will get of Flirty Ruffles until I hit charts 7 and 8. It's just going to be more Print of the Wave until I get to the zig-zag section and The (Giant) Ruffle. Rest assured that I'll be plugging along on the next 7 repeats of this until then.

Pebbles has another 40 rows, but looks pretty much the same as before despite adding another 50 rows to the body. I'm closing in on the armhole steeks so maybe I'll have a fun new picture of those soon.

Digging is waiting patiently for a zipper, but I have this sinking sensation that I'm going to have to order one on-line. Must find one fast locally before Oliver gets any bigger.

That's the knitting news this week so I'll leave you with a barbecue tip. Super-easy and tasty marinade for chicken - 3 parts dijon mustard, 1 part olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Slather on chicken and grill until done. Slice as desired, excellent warm on salads, or chilled for sandwiches.

5 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

I admire your stamina. Whenver I run into a pattern wiht too much repition, I tend to lose interest. Then I fight to not start something new.

I can't wait to see the Flirty Ruffles in black though. I think it'll be just beautiful.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Venus said...

Can't wait to see Flirty Ruffles once you're at charts 7 and 8! That marinade sounds tasty too, I'll have to try it. (Sorry I missed your class, maybe another time!)

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez, now I'm hungry...

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to look so beautiful, can't wait to see it when it's done! And hey, thanks for sharing that great BBQ-marinade-recipe, it sounds so super yummy and I'll make sure to try it out this summer - if summer ever arrives over here, that is!

11:45 PM  
Blogger lobstah said...

I just stumbled upon your blog, and I think I've been inadvertently copying you! I'm finishing up the Rebecca Wrap Cardi and also just starting Flirty Ruffles in black. I swear it wasn't on purpose, ha ha! Your knitting is lovely--I hope my Flirty Ruffles comes out as well as yours is :)

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home