Sunday, July 16, 2006

Lavender trunks


to



I'm not sure if I have an amazing memory, or if the universe just works in strange ways. I was worried that I didn't have anything appropriate to show for Project Spectrum this month, but apparently, things are taking care of themselves. This is good as it is now fairly official that The Flame and I are moving in October.

Socks seem like as good a distraction as any other right now. A nice, satisfying knit. Now that I am down to the heel, that lavender/mauve spiral isn't bothering me as much anymore.

Anyone got an extra 4 hours of day that they can spare, and maybe a handy-person?

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Do you believe in synchronicity? Because I'm startin' to! Here's my blog post for the day. Freaky. :P

http://stlrachelknits.blogspot.com/2006/07/lavender-farm.html

12:08 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

P.S. Your lavender looks lovely!

12:09 AM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Do you need help moving the stash? I bet I know a bunch of PNWet'ers who would love to come help (or at least pray for no rain).

11:55 AM  
Blogger Kim Werker said...

Moving in Oct! Where to? Are you excited? How are things?

xoxo

12:17 PM  
Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Hey, leaf pattern is really pretty. What yarn is that?
Oh, and sorry haven't figured out how to squeeze more hours out of a day yet.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Jen beat me to it! I'm sure we could assemble a crack PNW team of yarn/fiber stash movers to come up and help. I can't claim to be handy though.
hmmm, do you need any wheels stored? ;->

10:55 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

love the lavender, moving details?

4:28 AM  
Blogger Nea said...

Ohh, pretty sock! Were did you get that pattern? Pretty flowers too. Hi from a fellow Amazing Lacer.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home