Saturday, November 17, 2007

Paying it Forward

I found this on Jacqui's blog and couldn't resist.

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Those of you who know me well know that knitting isn't the only thing that happens around here so if you are close by it could be baking (toblerone shortbread cookies?), preserves (homemade blackberry jelly), a softy or something knit (I tend towards lace and socks if you want a hint).

Any takers?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger jenknits said...

What a lovely idea. Pay it forward. Sign me up!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Jacqui said...

don't forget- you still owe me your info so i can PIF to YOU! :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

What a cool idea. I wanna join. I have some good ideas too. That happens once in a blue moon. :)

It was so good to see you last weekend!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger roxie said...

Angela, sign me up! You can e-mail me at flyingfish3@comcast.net.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home