Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Memed!

Yikes, apparently I did not escape scotch-free from the meme that is making the knit-blog rounds.

List 4 jobs you've had
Appliance repair dispatcher, casual upholsterer, various library jobs.

List 4 movies you could watch over and over
Uhhh..... despite TNMC, I'm not much of a movie watcher. The Flame would probably know better than I.

List 4 TV shows you love to watch
When I get near a TV: Antiques Road Show, (most of) the Food Network.

List 4 places you've been on vacation
Grand Canyon, London, eastern Canada and the U.S., Austria

List 4 websites you visit daily
Yahoo Groups, Bloglines, cbc.ca, Flickr (Flame's photostream)

List your 4 favorite foods
Noodles, pastry, any seafood, sushi, cheese, southern BBQ.

List 4 places I'd rather be right now
Paris, at home, with friends anywhere, somewhere warm, but not too hot.

List 4 bloggers I'm tagging
nobody as I think everyone's done it.

Jaywalker 1 is almost done, another inch to the toe shaping. Pictures later today, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home