Monday, January 23, 2006

(Not) Quick, but Easy

I'm not really an easy kind of a girl. Give me a challenge and I am happy. Jojo was easy to knit, but the devil was in the details and my procrastination. Once I finally hunkered down and finished off the pockets, bands and collars I couldn't believe how long this languished in the basket. Lesson learned, the end is often nearer than you think.


In the case of Pebbles, the end is definitely further than I think as knit imitates life and I'm Jaywalking!


Pre-Olympic tally - 2 down, 3 to go.
Yearly tally - 1 ripped, 3 started, 3 finished!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a machine, lady! or should i say you're a lady machine? :)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

awesome jaywalkers--i really like your yarn choice. i love that sweater too!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home