Monday, March 27, 2006

Wow.


SP7 was my first time in a Secret Pal exchange and I agonized over what to send my pal. I don't know how my Secret Pal did it, but everything she picked was Perfect! I'm hoping for a mind-meld with Katrina when I do SP8 so I can do as good a job spoiling my next pal.


A super-cute and useful Miffy bag chock full of the most delicious chocolate I have ever consumed. I'm hoping that I can talk my sister into bringing some home as this is definitely the best dark chocolate covered ginger and orange peel I have ever had. A Baby Bobbi Bear pattern (yay! I haven't been able to find this out here) and 2 skeins of deliciously soft, chocolate brown cotton to make my own BBB. If I had 5.5mm dpns, I would have cast this on already. As it is, I'm contemplating winding my Mixed Berries Shepherd Sock and starting new socks. Must Resist and knit Sockapalooza socks.

A HUGE thank you to my Secret Pal!

2 Comments:

Blogger katrina said...

I'm SO glad that you liked it all! Isn't the chocolate fabulous...It was so hard not to buy up the whole store while I was there. I can't wait to see pics of how everything turns out.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That package is awesome! I have admired the bobbi bear kit for a while, and contemplated making one for my son. Looking forward to seeing yours :) (after your Sockpalooza socks, of course!)

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home