Friday, April 14, 2006

New directions

I've been doing more and more dyeing recently and I'm just loving it. Today I've got merino-tencel, tussah silk and merino-alpaca-silk soaking. I'm thinking rainbow with solids for the merino-tencel, blues/greens for the tussah and an orange-yellow run for the merino-alpaca-silk in honour of Project Spectrum.


As you can see there isn't much around me that is orange/yellow but I'm on the hunt now! The 2 balls of Galway on the left are for Julia's scarf. The Silk Garden just didn't seem like a good fit for her so I went back to my old stand-by. Now, to decide whether I should do the same pattern as Dan's scarf or come up with a new design.

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

wowsa colors! can't wait to see which scarf you pick :-)

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home