Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Drat

Blogger ate my post from yesterday and will only let me post pictures after some judicious persuasion.

Long story short, we're definitely moving at the end of September and we're doing a lot of work on the current place right now.


Last night involved this large pile of fun and I have to say after almost 3 hours, I only managed to get half of 3 panels primed and my right bicep is showing Way more definition than my left one this morning.

In the name of knitting, here's something, pretty and lacey from about 10 years ago. The linen has held up beautifully and it's wonderfully soft, yet crisp.

4 Comments:

Blogger Venus said...

That lace is amazing! Sounds like you're having fun with your big move. And can I just say, I am having the best time with your spinning wheel! I found out that I still remember how to do some Navajo plying. Thanks so much Angela!

7:14 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

that lace is loverly :-)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

You are AWESOME!! Where DO you find the time and energy to create the beauty? I am truly amazed at the lace work that you do. I hope that your move goes smoothly. Whomever becomes receipants of your *old* place will be very lucky indeed!! Thanks for letting me see what I can aspire to.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I hope the "old" beautiful lace curtain finds a place of honor in the new home. How exciting to be moving into a new space! I hope you recover from the primer experience soon...it'll get you ready to move boxes?! :)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home