Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Short run-down

Food for the week is going to consist of as much fruit and salad as I can eat between various holiday commitments.

I had a BLAST in Portland. I was so lucky to have Denise come down from Olympia and spend the day with me. The Farmer's Market is just amazing and some amazing food (Farmer's Market, Friday night dinner) was consumed.

Tonight is the 'girl's' (old university friends) annual ornament exchange, and a special birthday. The bunt and I will celebrate on Friday.

Stephanie is trying to knock the socks off of MSF - check and see if your company will match donations! I signed up for automatic, monthly deductions from my bank account. It doesn't take very much each month to really add up by the end of the year.

Pictures if the sun ever comes out again.