Thursday, November 23, 2006

Rolling, rolling, rolling

down the hill on a moss-covered log.

Sigh.

Mu dad tripped and fell in a mall last Friday.

Part of my parents' kitchen ceiling fell in on Sunday. Apparently the roof started to leak sometime during the torrential rains we've been getting.

I haven't been doing very much non-work that isn't family time this week.

Fortunately Dad is starting to feel better and the roofer has fixed the outside of the roof. I may have to go over and re-do that part of the ceiling sometime next week.

In good news, Miss Beavercraft is coming for a visit and I get a new niece or nephew in May of next year!

4 Comments:

Blogger Venus said...

I hope your Dad is doing okay. I also hope that this friggin' snow doesn't cause any problems for you like the rains did. (Ian is outside shoveling snow in front of our apartment and in front of the church next door!)

11:41 AM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know there was so much going on up there! Hope everything comes together and that your Dad heals. Hugs to you.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father and your parent's ceiling! I hope things start to look up now!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, geez, Angela - I'm so sorry to hear about your dad - how scary is that? I hope all is well soon! - Sam

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home