Monday, November 27, 2006

Menu Monday (take two)

Monday night - Cassoulet from Oyama served with a crisp green salad and maybe some nice red wine.

Tuesday - probably take-out on the way home.

Wednesday - I've been hankering for this soup and I think I might give that no-knead bread recipe from the NY Times a try.

Thursday - I may head off on a day-trip with a friend as I have the day off.

Friday - It's time for the Flame and I to head out to a nice dinner together, don't you think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jenknits said...

What time is dinner?

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds good! we're resorting to frozen cabbage rolls tonight! it's what i don't like about winter -- the dearth of veggies... i miss the farmer's market already!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home