Monday, January 15, 2007

The week ahead (in food)

Tonight - I am going to Knit and Pearl (unless it snows in which case I am heading home asap). Pearl and I will hopefully be able to grab a bite to eat beforehand. I believe the Flame is having leftovers (homemade Beef and Vegetable Soup).

Tuesday - Slow Cooker Creole Chicken, experiment #1

Wednesday - Spinach pie, tried and true

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - We're going to enjoy ourselves at Parkside for the start of Dine Out Vancouver

Saturday - Pork Stew with Green Chilies, Orange and Cilantro, experiment #2

Sunday - probably leftovers again :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what exactly is white cabbage?

12:48 PM  
Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Say "hi" to Pearl for me please! Mur will be over friday for dinner. ; )

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home