Monday, April 02, 2007

The week ahead.

Monday : Lamb Korma and Spinach Paneer
I have ben searching for a good Spinach Panner recipe for what seems like forever, maybe you have a favorite?
Tuesday : Leftovers for the Flame and Guild Meeting for myself.
Wednesday : Braised Lamb Shoulder Chops with Kale and Cannellini Beans
Thursday : Italian Meat Sauce
Friday : Garlic-Fried Vegetables and Rice
Weekend : Roast Chicken!

Both the Lamb Korma and the Italian Meat Sauce are from this book. My main complaint is that some of the recipes call for a 1 1/2 quart slow cooker and that size just seems impractical to me. 3 quarts is just right for two people, a turkey drumstick, or a small roast. 1 1/2 quarts? I just think dip and crackers.


Don't worry, I will be getting the gnomes back but they were excellent helpers in our April Fool's Day joke. The Flame's mum wants to keep them a problem which will be resolved by getting her some gnomes of her own.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Just where does one get gnomes of their own? I think I might need some. I think my neighbor might need some, too....hehehehehe.....

4:31 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

It looks like you're *just* shy of a 21 gnome salute there!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

Angela - now you've got a gnome leaving you comments. Gnome has been my nickname for YEARS. My sisters call me gnomiejo...hence my blog title of gnomiejo knits.

Take care!

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home