Thursday, November 22, 2007

KTS4

As usual, I have had a wonderful time with the Knitter's Tea Swap. My swap pal no longer blogs but I can assure you that she was an excellent swap pal and I hope to keep up with her adventures on Ravelry. I had a lot of fun picking out her treats and as I opened my carefully wrapped package I was entranced and delighted by the contents.


A wonderful variety of teas and treats for my ever-present sweet tooth. A little bit of Play-Doh for my nephew (thank you Terby - he will love it!), and the most wonderful yarns!


Beautifully dyed Shibui fingering and a long-time favourite, Mountain Colors Bearfoot. Terby, this was truly serendipitious as I had been petting the Shibui while I was in Portland. Thank you!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger roxie said...

Yummy yarns, and what a bounty of goodies! You really scored!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

What a lovely swap package!! I've enjoyed doing the tea swap several times now. I meet the best folks around.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

What a wonderful package! Wow. :)

Hope you're very well! xo

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home