Thursday, August 04, 2005

Knitting news.

I've started something rose pink for a wedding in 2 weeks, and I'm working on finishing up a couple more items from my (long) list of WIPs. Since I have nothing interesting to show you, let's talk food.

Easy dinner for hot weather, mid-week.

Pick up basil, wild salmon, cooked shrimpmeat and various salad fixings from local green-grocer & super-market. Make mental note that fishmonger closes at 6pm.

Raid freezer (pine nuts) and pantry (pasta).

Cook pasta, cook salmon.

Place basil, pine nuts, olive oil, garlic and pepper in blender. Blend. Stir in parmesan cheese.

Drain pasta, toss with pesto.

Create salad, serve and enjoy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing -- you're making me hungry.
Are you going to see the harlot this weekend?

2:17 PM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Sounds great! What time is dinner?

9:22 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

MMM... I'm there!

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home