Friday, March 10, 2006

It was a blur.

Take 3 crazy ladies (Lara, Holly and I), 1 small car full of stuff, 3 Asian malls in Richmond, and shake.

We got an early start on our weekend away with a little bit of shopping. I can't photograph most of our loot as some of it has already been consumed (Asian candy anyone?) but Daiso in Aberdeen Centre saw a lot of us as did Alpha, Candyland and Iwase books in Yaohan. The yarn store in Parker Place was OK and had some interesting swivel-style bamboo circulars, but I didn't get any. I will show off my new A4 folders with built-in page protectors once I get my Engeln leaflets inside them. I was very excited to find these as most North American page protectors are too short for the European patterns.



We had so much fun, we missed stopping at the Knit & Stitch in West Vancouver, but we did NOT miss dinner at Troll's in Horseshoe Bay. A large contingent of the weekend crew met up with us there and we even managed to get onto an earlier ferry to Bowen! All in all, it was a wonderful, fun day.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

wish i could have been there with you!

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We used to have a Yaohan! It got sold and now it is a Mitsuwa. I love that place and tend to get carried away when I see cute bottles of shampoo and conditioner that I can't read. I'm probably buying "for color treated" or something totally wrong for me--but it smells good and has a wonderful pump!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home