Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Thank yous

I started a scarf for our host Dan and found the perfect colourway of Silk Garden for Julia as well. His scarf is my own combination of some cables from one of the Barbara Walker treasuries. I'm using a forest green Galway as I find it shows the cables well enough (not perfectly at this gauge), is soft against the skin and lays flat when blocked.


Lara kindly brought me a door prize of dyed llama fibre which I promptly spun up on the Reeves. The colours remind me of orange sorbet and I think they will match my fuzzy orange hat very well. As well, I received a beautiful Tabachek spindle as my birthday present from her. Thank you Thank you.


Holly brought me all kinds of delicious natural-coloured fibre. Merino-silk, Superfine Merino and Merino-Tencel. I can't wait to play with this. I was incredibly spoilt.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that Tabachek!! Lara has good taste!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home