Monday, April 24, 2006

Inching along

Not much to show for a quiet Sunday of knitting.

The Julia scarf is almost done (just 1 more repeat!) and maybe we'll have pictures of blocking glory tomorrow.

I (re)started the pair of Conwy socks on 2.5mm needles and they shouldn't cut off circulation to my toes this time.

I worked on Pebbles a bit and managed to get about 20 rows done, so I'll take a picture when I get to the armholes.

I'm going to start the Digging sweater with some blue Donna from Miss Bea's Colours by Rowan this week as the change in weather has me thinking about hot weather knits!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I'm glad you signed up for backtack too:). Your knitting, spinning and dyeing are so gorgeous and inspiring.

2:10 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

who are you making the digging sweater for?

5:48 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

The sweater is adorable!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

What a cute texture pattern on that digging sweater! Details, please!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those Miss Bea books - can't wait to see your finished sweater!
Speaking of summer knits, did you see that Bonne Marie (chicknits) has a new warm weather sweater pattern up?
~d

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see how digger turns out!
Thanks again for fixing up the MOM-po-tis!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home