Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Booty everywhere!

I was a happy participant in the Knitter's Tea Swap 2 and posted about my package on the Tea Swap blog after happily picking it up during lunch on Monday.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered my Boo-ty Swap package on my desk at work on Tuesday.


Check out the great stickers (and highly reflective packing tape).


The contents were just as fun. An excellent Hallowe'en Pez dispenser (I've never had Pez), 2 pairs of fun socks, a cute jack-o-lantern candle holder and pumpkin candle, bat notepaper, hand-dyed alpaca yarn and beautiful stitch-markers. I tried to get a photo of the stitch-markers but they were Very Reflective. More so than even the packing tape. If the sun ever comes out again up here in the PNWet, I'll take a photo.

Thank you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Venus said...

Pez is awesome. I like your new mug too. And alpaca yarn? Yum! I should start getting into swaps, they look like fun.

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never. Had. Pez. Prefers Smarties to M&M's. And you wonder why we feel protective of our Canadian neighbors.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home