Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Busy, busy

A guild meeting, job-share shuffles, grown-up lunches, and the arrival of movers on Friday are making for a busy week.

I have a couple of new projects that I can't show you (Terri's beautiful gloves) or won't show you (the autumn blob that will become the Evergreen Shawl from Handknit Holidays). Fortunately, I can show you the first of my Socktoberfest socks. For some reason I've never been happy with this in any of its previous incarnations but I'm loving it now.


Now to get those patterns drafted, the stash moved and unpacked and some spinning happening! I think October is going to fly right by.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

That's a lovely sock you have going! Can't wait to see the other projects as you can/want to show them :-) The whole year has flown by so far, and the last few months always seem to go double time fast. Don't blink! ;-)

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way the shades flow from one hue to the next. Good luck with the moving thing!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Venus said...

Man, you join the best swaps and KALs. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you!

Love the monochromaticness of you sock there. Lookin' good!

7:36 AM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

The socks are very lovely....I am going to have to try the toe up one of these days. I'm a rut person and once I get into one I seldom deviate...but it looks so neat that I am going to have to try it.
I love the colorway of the socks....mellow!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

What dreamy colours! I love that sock.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home