Friday, October 27, 2006

More Booty?

My Booty swap package is finally ready to go. There was just one thing I needed to finish. Here's a mystery shot.


Project specs : Jean Wong's Diagonal Hat

Yarn : Noro Silk Garden, Colour #205

Needles : 3.75mm Addis

Started : October 14, 2006
Finished : October 24, 2006

A gorgeous, fun hat to knit. My OC side is super-happy that I got a full, uninterrupted colour repeat going around the hat.

I think I've got enough left over from 3 skeins for a second hat. I think that will go on the needles as soon as I finish Melissa's Evergreen shawl and Terri's gloves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Hat looks wonderful and you should definitely have enough yarn for a second hat. I can't wait to see the shawl.

5:22 PM  
Blogger jenknits said...

That's a great hat!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home