Saturday, January 12, 2008

Decisions, decisions

I have been working hard on organizing my yarn room and things are coming along very well. It really helped that I finished the River Forest Gansey last week in time for my friend Dick's retirement party. No pictures as I will be knitting one for the Flame in exactly the same colour.

While organizing I have discovered many Works-in-Progress and well, Works that aren't really Progressing at all. I'm hoping to work through my lists of both big (17 so far) and little items (also 17) within 2008. I'm not going to post the long list (you'll see them all eventually) but I hope to make progress on the following this month.

Imogen, nearly done but the long rows and the heaviness of the garment are causing my hands to cramp. I'm rationing my rows per day to counteract this.

Cynthia's Birthday Socks.
Let's not talk about the fact that her birthday was in the summer, ahem.

Sheila's Hyrna.
Knitting swapped for a painting - how lucky can I be?

Matrix Mittens, blueberry and lime green. Yum.

Retirement Scarf for KY, maybe Argosy?
I may need to dye some yarn for this.

Matrix Mittens v.2.
Orange/Yellow handspun and a dark green.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Romi said...

Hmmmmm. I'm thinking that list needs an Ice Queen or Muir. ;)

9:30 PM  
Blogger annmarie said...

While you're busy working through the WIP list, I'll be busy accumulating a whole new one! It's feeling very strange to have only 1or 2 projects going on... :)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home