Thursday, February 28, 2008

Belated Birthday Socks

These have been far too long in the knitting. I might claim that the yarn is delightful (which it is) but the truth is that I've been distracted by shinier knitting projects.


Project specs : Cynthia's Birthday Socks, a hodge-podge of my favourite sock techniques

Dates : July 07 - February 27, 2008

Yarn : Austermann Step 21, I love this colourway with it's Tiffany Blue and Charcoal greys

Needles : 2.25mm needles

Yes, this means that I haven't finished all the projects that I wanted to get done in January!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

i feel your pain! still 2 charts to go on my Mystic Waters and two sleeves on my sweater. sheesh. life really needs to stop interfering with crafting! :)

the socks look great though! it is a beautiful colorway.

4:18 AM  
Blogger weebug said...

it is truly beautiful. it matches one of my cardigans!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Nice socks! I really like the colourway. Do we ever finish all the projects we want to get done? I don't think it's possible. You are not alone.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

Very pretty! :)

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home