Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Monday

I had a lovely time at Madrona this year and I think I have hit upon the perfect combination. No classes means time to spend with friends! The Flame and I headed down Friday afternoon and left early Sunday afternoon.

A couple of Tacoma finds - Hello, Cupcake is delightful (as are their cupcakes) and I might have to head back to BKB for this if my gnomes keep acting up!

Menu for this week, we have dinner out one night so Thursday is my place-holder day.

Monday - meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Tuesday - something from Barbara Kafka's Vegetable Love Something with Lentil's and Kale/Spinach I think.
Wednesday - leftovers or eat out
Friday - I just noticed there is a good soup recipe on Barbara Kafka's website for Curried Coconut Acorn Squash soup so maybe we will try that.
Saturday - fish
Sunday - fowl!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Well bummer, we missed you too! We left probably about the time you were getting there. I wanted to be out before traffic got too bad and at 3:00 it was bad already. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon, I've been thinking about you!

Take care.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

It was nice to see you again and meet the Flame! Such a nice man!

I like your idea of less classes and more hanging out!

Take care!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I didn't make it to the cupcake place. Gosh, guess I'll have to go to Madrona again next year! Oh, the hardship ... It was SO good to see you!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Romi said...

I'm so jealous! I'm trying for next year. :)

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home