Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Madrona

I'm home, and recovering from too much fun visiting with friends. I had a wonderful time seeing everybody and came home with a wee bit of new stash (I was very good, not as good as Denise, but very good) and some new ideas.

I think these photos pretty much sum up the weekend. (No people shots, I think I was too distracted).

Good friends (Thanks Marti! Bob loves Mini Bobbi)


Beautiful things (One day, I will learn how to make these like Vanessa).


Fibre (Thanks Kerry!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

come to florida and i'll teach you! or nantucket...
denise did do some damage on sunday, just sayin'

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hard to believe that was dyed with brick red, pumpkin and ivy.

You do deserve kudos for your restraint, but whatever will you knit with??

I can't wait till my spindle gets home so I can play some more!!

We should do this once a month.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home