Sunday, February 04, 2007

Mixed blessings.

The Flame is in Waterloo, ON for the coming week and, as always, the quiet house is a mixed blessing.

I was very fortunate this weekend and had the pleasure of spending Sunday afternoon with some of my favourite people in Vancouver. Our friend Annette was kind enough to host us for a delicious lunch, knitting and spinning fun, and copious amounts of laughter. Her lovely husband shared some of his newest work with me.

Here is the knitbrarian contemplating her imminent departure for her Superbowl Date.


Mel is spindling silk from Heidi, I am regretting last weekend's restraint.


I have 1 sleeve left on Trellis, I'd love to finish it tomorrow night? There are lots of things that I want to knit and finish right now.

You may have noticed that I have joined the 2007 UFO Resurrection Challenge. The rules are simple. Each month you must add an UFO to your active knitting, or frog an UFO. My January choice was my travel knitting to Madrona, the very old Socka socks, and my February choice is Pebbles. I picked it because it is Fair Isle February and I really would like to wear it this Spring (I think I have said this before).


So many projects, so little time!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger vanessa said...

i lurve pebbles!

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home