Monday, May 07, 2007

Late-night menu

Monday - we are having leftovers, delicious leftovers. A quick potato/mushroom/chicken braise

Tuesday - spinach pie

Wednesday - chili experiment #2 (maybe Turkey Chili Verde if I can find enough Tomatillos)

Thursday - Dad's birthday - we will be going out if my parents are agreeable

Friday - early Mother's Day celebration for my mum.

Saturday - plain, simple food at home - grilled chicken/portobello mushroom salad

Sunday - thinking about inviting the Flame's parents over for dinner

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger annmarie said...

Do you usually plan your menus a week at a time? I tend to do that somewhat randomly as I'm grocery shopping on the weekend, but then often get home so tired from work that I forget and fix something completely different!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Just popping in to say hello!
{{wave}}

Our B&B here in Kenmare has internet access and I'm making the most of it while we stay in this evening in preparation for an early start tomorrow.
{{hugs}}
talk to you soon!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home