Sunday, November 27, 2005

Weekends

Random bits from the last several weeks.

I've been blessed by visits with good friends. A couple of weeks ago, The Fiber Freak came North for a visit and spoilt us with their company and Krispy Kreme donuts! I'm waiting to see what happens with the gorgeous merino/qiviut TFF was spinning.


Last weekend saw the beginning of the first really cold weather and my urge to turn on the oven came back. Popeye would have been pleased with this pie but I think I'll pitch the crescent rolls for phyllo next time.



Holly and Critterboy came up for an early weekend and our time together can be summed up as yarn and sushi with a little tomfoolery thrown in.



I've got something exciting to share just as soon as I get it off the wheel so back to the Tina II for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

Um, hey, that's just not fair. You get to have *all* the fun, and then you don't even spill what's on the wheel! ;-) I'll be waiting (she said, impatiently tapping her foot).

11:14 PM  
Blogger jenknits said...

I'm tapping too - tap,tap,tap...

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home