Thursday, February 23, 2006

Alive, barely.

First things first.

SP, thank you SO MUCH for the absolutely amazing book of lace patterns by Christine Duchrow. There's a pair of gloves in there that I am going to try out this summer in a fine linen or cotton I think. Truly interesting stuff that you don't see patterns for anymore. The Fiona Ellis picture was a teaser card for her book, but it was very kind of Marsha to include it.

Back soon, with good news (Madrona) and bad (Olympic Knitting).
Also, having the flu sucks.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked it. :)

9:53 AM  
Blogger jenknits said...

Oh dear, I hope you are feeling better soon!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!oh no!! sickie!
if you need anything, dial me up. I hope you're feeling better soon -- being sick sucks.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Oh, feel better soon! I find that just submitting completely to being sick results in me getting better faster. Or at least I sleep a lot? I'm thinking of you, and glad I don't live close enough to catch it...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Yes - bad Olympic knitting - I'm so good at it! Feel better soon!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Kim Werker said...

Ugh. Feel better!

8:58 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

i hope you feel well enough to knit ;-)
you poor baby, you've had it a long time :-(

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home