Friday, February 24, 2006

Madrona was so much fun...

I got to see friends from all over North America and a large section of the PNW contingent of FT.

I got to make new friends.


I had good food with good company.

I took a class from an excellent teacher.


I did a good job of enhancing my stash. Thanks for the help Holly and Stephanie!




I got a new wheel. Thanks Katie!


I promptly succumbed to whatever nasty bug was roaming around the hotel when I got home. I'm happy to report that I'm much better now.

The Flame and I are heading out for a little pre-Mardi Gras dinner. Between last night's delicious dinner at Lara's house and tonight's dinner I've got to start exercising more.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The new wheel is Beeyoutiful! Congratulations. Wish I could have been there, I've heard so many good things about Madrona!

7:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to guess that's a Reeves, since it looks just like mine! You are going to love that wheel!

Nice fiber acquisition, too.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

That Reeves wheel is gorgeous! Can't wait to see the beautiful yarn you'll make with it.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Dear heavens, HOW MANY wheels are you up to, now?

(Mind you, it's just the jealousy talking...)

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home