Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gotland, pie, sock start.

Unwashed lock, washed lock, piano wire skein, skein that could have used a little more plying twist. These are all from the spinning class I took last week up at the Gibsons Landing Fibre Festival.


I'm trying to make spinach pie for dinner in a kitchen that looks like this.


Nice colour on the walls though, eh?


When I get a break, I'm relaxing with my socks, but I've only managed to get this far into #2.


The Flame and I are scooting South for a quick jaunt into another world, maybe I'll get some knitting done during the car ride?

5 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Spinach pie sounds yummy, and your sock color looks yummy! A treat for the feet even :-) I sometimes wish the car ride was longer so I could knit more. It seems like when we're home I'm supposed to be doing something else besides knitting :-)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Spinning class sounds fun! I adore that sock yarn. What is it? I always get tons of knitting done in the car.

10:33 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

that pie loks yummy! is that the new house? i LOVE the dutch door :-)

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy, I love spinach pie! And I love the color of the yarn you're using for your socks, looking forward to seeing it knitted up!

1:15 AM  
Blogger June said...

I've never had spinach pie, I must really be missing something here! Love the color of the socks you are knitting up!

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home