Monday, February 12, 2007

Mondays are for menus

Monday - Chicken stir-fry with rice.

Tuesday - Leftovers (I know, not very exciting)

Wednesday - Creamy salmon linguine

Thursday - Chicken thighs with Balsamic Orange Sauce on Couscous and vegetables

Friday - We'll be at my parents for the end of year dinner, one night early, but all the in-town kids can attend that evening.

Saturday or Sunday (depends on our visiting schedule) - Spinach/Arugula with Paneer and Prawns in Coconut & Saffron curry.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Belinda said...

Hi angela,

I received your package when I got back from Holidays last week. It looks like it got held up at Australian quarantine, I think the sweets were the culprit. Sorry, I haven't contacted you before now. I misplaced your email address and the ornamental blog seems to be shut down. Thank you so much for your package, especially all the extra goodies.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Everything looks so good, but I think Wednesday and Thursday would be my favorites. Recipes?

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh. my. please have your Sat or Sun dinner on Sunday so that I can come!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

It all looks good to me! I'll try to remember to take a photo of my cookbooks sometime...but in the meanwhile, now that you have a bigger house, maybe you should start your collection! The key to collecting is used books. It's amazing how many one can afford and use compared to the brand new ones...

If you need cookbook suggestions, I'm happy to oblige! I don't do the recipe trading thing too often, but I read tons of recipes on my own!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home