Sunday, September 03, 2006

Labouring on and better news.

Still alive, still working on the house. The Flame and I are hoping to be done in 2 weeks.

The kitchen cabinets arrived.


I sent out my Knit Sock Kit Swap package. (I hope she likes it.)


Best of all, I received my KSKS package! My pal totally rocked. My super-cool bag was made from a felted sweater and a tie. There is even a pocket and a divider inside. The whole package brought dreams of fall weather and colours.


The chocolates have been devoured and the binder with patterns and information is perfect for me. I loved the fact that she used sock pictures from my blog. My slightly compulsive organizational streak must have shown! Once I finish the leaf lace socks and get packed and moved, I'll be giving the 2 circular method a try. (Also, the new KP circulars which I haven't seen yet - double yay!)

The little sock blocker key chain is going to get finished before I move though. It is just too cute. Here's a close-up of the absolutely gorgeous yarn from Plain & Fancy Sheep & Wool Co. in Purple Storm.



A big thank you to my wonderful pal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Great kit and I can't wait to see the new cabinets!

4:51 PM  
Blogger GirlyWithATwist said...

I love the binder idea. Just might have to do that myself. And I also loooove your name!!!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home