Thursday, September 21, 2006

So close I can paint it.

That just doesn't sound right.

It's the end of the line for the house and I. Time for a well deserved break, no matter what happens, I'm headed South for OFFF tomorrow night.


The high point of this week has been the receipt of my sockapaloooza package. Thanks to Mia for making sure it got to me. I'm quite delighted with my socks and the stress level around here has made for a rapid decline in the chocolate stash. I'm hoping to try out the MegaBoots Stretch after my next engagement.

10 Comments:

Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Ooooh! Nice stuff.
And oh yeah, pray for a quick painless demise. Bwahahaha

5:24 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Umm...you know we're all trying to picture how this picture was taken.

6:49 PM  
Blogger sweetfigs said...

yeah, how *did* you take this picture?

i hope i don't have to take you out in sock wars.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I'm very flexible and if you lean over and hold the camera just right...

7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you got your socks... I'm still waiting so I guess there's hope for me yet. What is the yellow? It looks so sunny and beautiful.

Have fun at OFFF! Remember, you have to buy lots of fiber for your new place to show you love it....

6:24 AM  
Blogger Venus said...

Mmmm. Nice chocolate stash! Pretty socks too. FYI!!!! I've been keeping an eye on the Sock Wars forum and from the sounds of it, Yarn Monkey may have been hindered by storms in her area. Power outages and whatnot.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss miss food and yarn!
have a great time at OFFF. glad things are calming down on the home(s) front(s). we need to go and get that glass of vino when you get back...

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those goodies - yummy! Have a fantastic time at OFFF!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Venus said...

Go Anglea Go! You can do it! Get those socks finished! I was going to overnight my socks but found out that it would cost $50. No sir. No way. You best be knitting on your breaks though. Hope you had fun at OFFF!

11:01 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

off details please!

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home