Monday, February 19, 2007

More menus on Monday

I'm going to have to come up with a better title for Mondays - maybe a numbering system would simplify things.

Tonight - I am thinking of going to my knitting group so I believe it's Perogies & Wieners for the Flame. Hopefully he will have some salad with that.

Tuesday - Ah-choo. Oh yes, Uh.... something quick and simple. Home-canned salmon sandwiches and tomato soup sounds soothing.

Wednesday - I'm planning on being better by then (ha-ha) so maybe I can finally make that saag paneer and the prawn dish from last week. (The end of last week was overtaken by CNY so my apologies to people I owe recipes to).

Thursday - leftovers - yeah!

Friday - I'm either going to be out of town, or we will be having a large amount of people over and I'm currently in no mood to cook for them.

Saturday - Resurrection of those balsamic chicken thighs and couscous. (Denise, I still have to re-test the recipe first)

Sunday - Roast chicken with potatoes. Yum.

Happy Chinese New Year's :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

Happy Chinese New Year to you, too! I hope you feel better soon. If it's my sniffles, they lasted a darn long time.

The meals sound lovely though. I liked your baby hat, it looked like a fun and quick knit!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home