Wednesday, February 21, 2007

UFO roundup

The UFO Resurrection Challenge is a bit of a mixed blessing so far.

I've been working on my February UFO project, Pebbles (started the front neck decreases and I've started the armhole steeks). I think I can get the body done by the end of the month and start on the sleeves in March.


I've been working on my old Socka socks (January UFO project) and I've reached the ribbing on one (toe-up) and I'm about 20 rows away from the ribbing on the second sock.

I haven't been working on the Raku Suri Stole recently and I need to pick that up again before it becomes a UFO. It would be cheating to make it my March UFO project so I'll have to go diving in the yarn-room and see what's lingering in there. Something lighter to welcome Spring?


I have at least started on my stash additions from Madrona. This was a beautiful smidge (just over 2 ounces) of superwash merino and alpaca from the Artful Ewe. The Flame's winter hat is looking ratty and I think this will be just the ticket. Manly colours and a soft hand.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that the one you were spinning at Madrona? It sure turned out nicely.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Yay! An end to the evil one's designs on you (pun intended). It and the skein look very nice.

3:59 PM  
Blogger e's knitting and spinning blog said...

Pebbles looks like it will be really beauteous!
The alpaka looks silky soft!

2:53 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

i'm still lovin' fruity pebbles :-)

3:06 AM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Pebbles will be wonderful when she's all grown up...and your determination is admirable.

6:23 AM  
Blogger annmarie said...

love those colors in your Pebbles. :)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, I'm impressed and slightly awed by your craftiness. Gah. I am so outclassed here, but I hope you'll enjoy your softy nonetheless.

- you're softy swap person

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home