Tuesday, September 26, 2006

All OFFFer it.

My trip South was just what the doctors had ordered.

3 days of friends, fun, interesting discoveries, music and sunshine.


This was interesting. The flavour and mouth-feel are both a bit wierd. I would not recommend it unless you like unusually thick beverages that are hard to drink but not satisfyingly thick enough to feel like a milkshake. The research I do for all of you .

Canby and Oregon City were filled with lovely, friendly people. There was a wonderful view from our hotel room up the river and the fairgrounds were just a short drive away.

My favourite picture? Tina and her new bunny!



I was lucky enough to spend a little bit of time with the PNW contingent of FT out in the grass and was so pleased to finally meet Sheila.

I came home with several of her buttons, I'll try and take a picture but they have so much depth and detail it may be hard to truly capture their beauty. My new circulars should arrive soon. In my excitement, I left without a cord!

11 Comments:

Blogger jenknits said...

The circs are amazing, I can see where you were easily distracted! It was such a nice surprise to see you! Maggie's new fave drink is sweetened green tea :-)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Glad you had a good time at OFFF. Once you see the beauty of Sheila's buttons, it's difficult not to indulge in them. Love the bunny pic, too.

4:00 PM  
Blogger lobstah said...

Whoa, that milkshake thing looks weird! I think I'll just stick to freshly-made milkshakes from the ice cream parlor.
The "flirty" ruffles are still killing me (I'm not sure I think they're so damn flirty anymore, hence the quotation marks). I don't think I will have it done this weekend but definitely by the following weekend.

5:44 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

oohh oohh, what color did you pick for the needles? that bunny photo is priceless :-0

6:12 AM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

It was so awesome to meet you Angela. I wish that we could have had more time to just sit and visit!
I too love the picture of Tina and her new bunny...Bijou I believe is her name.
Your circulars will be on their way to you today. I hope that they make your exquisite knitting even more fun!
Big Hugs!!!!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Spinny Bunt said...

Why on earth did you put that stuff in your mouth?! Just the thought of it makes me shudder a little. Ewwww.
PS: I want a bunny! All your fault.

1:49 PM  
Blogger sweetfigs said...

Those glass buttons are stunning. When do we get to feast our eyes on pictures of yours?

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can anything from Ben & Jerry's be gross??? Doesn't sound too appealing, though.

What a cute bunny!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

I'd be afraid that it would taste like melted Cherries Garcia. My claim to fame - I invented B&J's Reverse Cherries Garcia. Too long a story for here but I'll blog about it someday.
Li

9:42 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

It was great fun seeing you at OFFF. I love your pics! Thanks for sharing.

7:01 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

The Ben & Jerry's milkshake looks very weird! I think I'll trust your judgment and refrain from taste testing it. That bunny is amazingly fluffy and adorable.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home