Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Catch as catch can.

I've still got that nasty cold - ugh and I'm spending every spare moment working on this.

I know, it's not even vaguely knitting or fibre related. I think it does cover the food portion though :)

I'm working on the Flame's socks (in PSpectrum colours of blue/grey/white + green) and I've just started test-knitting the MezzoDiva's Campanula socks (gorgeous).

I'll try to get some pictures of my finished Socka socks for y'all.

Menu for the week? I think it is going to be take-out soup, take-out sushi, take-out vietnamese beef noodle soup...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

oh no, you're still sick? Hope you feel better!

((sending you hugs and virtual chicken soup))

7:47 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

oops, I forgot the 'soon' to that 'feel better' part.

7:48 PM  
Blogger vanessa said...

feel better!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

feel better--this stuff seems to last forever!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home