Saturday, September 30, 2006

A happy meeting of worlds

With my blog name, how could I resist the chocolate swap? Here's my swap package all dressed up and ready to go. The funny thing is that my swap partner lives in Portland, OR. Alternate commitments prevented us from meeting up at OFFF, but maybe next year?



If you look in the side-bar you can see I've been a real joiner this week but I'm hoping this will encourage me to

write up the pattern for these scarves

expand my tea stash (it's so pitiful right now and all boxed up)

finish some languishing socks (very, very old Socka mix in neutrals) and start some new ones

and work my way through some of my fibre stash!

1 Comments:

Blogger Venus said...

That package you're sending off looks mighty fine! Hey, are you dead yet? Not me, I'm still kickin' but I'm told that it won't be for long....

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home