Friday, September 29, 2006

Oregon beauty


The view from our room at the Rivershore Hotel. I don't know what kind of beds they have, but they were incredibly comfortable.


My Sheila buttons. My macro lens is packed but I hope I've captured some of the depth and beauty of her buttons. I've asked for a sweater's worth of the indigo/white/green one.

In other news, the Flame and I took possession of our new home yesterday. The move will be in two stages as we will probably divide our time between new and old until the current house is sold. I'm hoping to find my 1st River Rapids Sock packed into a box when I start unpacking. I finished Sock #2 en-route to Canby but it's a mystery where #1 has disappeared to.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenknits said...

Congrats on the new home! Such a big step!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Congratulations on the new house! Pretty buttons, too.

11:22 AM  
Blogger vanessa said...

what a view! lovely buttons and congrats on the new home :-)

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel has a good point. I hope this new home has room for all of your fiber and wheels and room for growth!! Congrats on the big move!

8:55 PM  
Blogger sweetfigs said...

moving is such a pain. i'm wishing you an easy transition to the new house.

those buttons are amazing even w/o macro mode. gotta get me some. thanks.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Sheila E said...

A new home....much happiness in everything that you do there!! I am very excited for you!! And, whomever gets to purchase your other home will be very lucky to be moving into the place that you will be leaving to them.....good vibes, good times and love ;)

Thanks for putting up your buttons. Can't wait to see where they land.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home