No big resolutions from me this year, but there might be some quiet little changes and new things to learn.
Looking back at last year I finished two adult sweaters, 2 baby sweaters, 4 hats, 3 scarves, 2 pairs of handwarmers, a pair of gloves, 6 pairs of socks (Hey - I'd taken a 2 year break from socks, that's not bad at all), 7 shawls and a felted basket :).
Taking that into account.
I'd like to get some of my UFO's finished this coming year.
I'd like to figure out how to store my stash in 1 house (as opposed to 2).
I'd like to start running earlier in the season so I can play Ultimate with more confidence this summer.
I'd like to keep knitting socks (I just started a pair for the Flame) and maybe knit more usable garments as opposed to shawls. This is ironic considering my major project for 2007.
I have started knitting the Princess shawl. I'll be reading the Princess Diaries
with renewed interest for encouragement and moral support.
I'd like to have one place in the house that the Flame and I can agree on for digital cameras, digital camera cables, rechargeable batteries and battery chargers.
And finally, my wierd things for Vanessa
1. I have a bear named Bob
that travels with me when I go out of town. He is a good dancer and model.
2. Off-kilter picture frames, light switches, etc. drive me crazy. I hate them. I can't walk down the hall without fixing them.
3. I don't like most chocolate. In fact, I really only like dark chocolate with nuts or orange peel or ginger.
4. I never want a full cup of coffee. I want a sip or two of espresso only. Good thing I have trained 'the boys' to give me sips of their coffee in the morning.
5. I consider myself to be shy.
6. I'm a fairly good renovator and I LOVE hardware stores.
Sorry, no wierd bodily abilities.
I don't know who to tag, I think everyone's played by now. Maybe Tina
Labels: memes, Princess Shawl